10 Questions About Your Family You Can’t Answer
We asked our users what they hoped to discover about their family by using Tpstry. Most of the responses were fairly common like how did my grandparents meet or did my grandfather earn any medals in the military. But we also got some responses that we thought would be cool to know about our own families.
Here are 10 unique questions that Tpstry users want to know about their family. How many of these can you answer about your family?
- Who was your mom’s prom date?
- What position did your grandfather play in little league baseball?
- How many speeding tickets has your father received?
- What was your grandmother’s first job?
- Did anyone in your family attend an Elvis concert?
- Did your grandmother ever ride a rollercoaster?
- What was your grandfather’s first car?
- Who in your family has crashed a wedding?
- Which teenage heart throb did your mom have a crush on while growing up?
- What food did your father refuse to eat as a child?
If you don’t know the answer to some of these questions, use this as an opportunity to find out. Tpstry can help you discover and share these types of family memories. Family history is more than just dates and scrapbooks, it is also about preserving and celebrating the personalities and characters in your family.